- What information we collect from you
- How we keep it
- Why we collect it
- How we use it
- Your rights
What information do we collect from you?
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site http://trophyshowroom.co.uk. This includes information you might provide at the time of registering to use certain elements of our site, subscribing to services, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion managed by Trophy Showroom, or when you report a problem with our site;
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them;
- You can access and browse our website site without disclosing personal information. We collect standard Internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns to help us identify things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of our site. We collect this information in a way which does not identify anyone.
- The content of emails that you have sent or received.
How we keep it
We really are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to secure and safeguard information we collect online.
We do not store credit card details and we do not share customer details with any 3rd parties.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Why we collect it
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you (where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes
- To carry out our obligations associated with any contract entered into between you and us to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- To improve our website
If you do not want us to use your data in these ways, please contact us.
Disclosure of your information
We only share your data with other parties where strictly necessary. We may disclose your information to third parties:
- Where necessary to fulfil our obligations associated with any contract entered into you between you and us
- To enable us to provide maintenance, engineering or troubleshooting services to you in connection with goods or services supplied to you
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of Trophy Showroom, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction
We will never sell, trade, or rent your personal information with other companies.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please contact us.
The Data Protection Act gives you the right to access information held about you. You can find out what information we hold about you by making a Subject Access Request under the Act. If we hold personal information about you we will give you a description of it, tell you why we are holding it and let you have a copy of it.
If any of the personal information that we hold about you is incorrect or needs updating, or if you want us to delete any personal information, please contact us. We may request that you provide further information and identification to enable us to comply with this request.
Third party links on our website
Our site may contain links to and from the websites of our partner, customers and other third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please be aware that these websites will have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Acceptance of our policy
A "cookie" is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website and mean that some parts of our site may not work properly.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.